Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Holey Socks...

In the past, when a sock developed a hole, it was very easy to throw it out.  These days, it is tough to throw out a holey sock.

You see, before, I knew that I could throw away that sock, because there was always another sock.  These days, I am quickly running out of socks, therefore I have to keep and wear even the holey ones.

To be honest, most of the time, they work just fine and I forget that the sock I'm wearing even has a hole.

I am not saying that everyone back home should go around wearing holey socks, but I am saying that maybe just maybe we through things away too soon and that maybe we should consider keeping things a bit longer than we have in the past.

Top: How we dry socks and underwear
Bottom Left: A closer look
Bottom Right: Tomorrow's pair of socks



No comments:

Post a Comment